TORO
Yard & Garden
Home What-Why-Who Membership Advertising Suppliers Safety Legislation-Legal Job Bank Contact Us Help
Chainsaws

Go Back   Professional Power Equipment Congress > THE MANUFACTURER'S AND DISTRIBUTOR'S FLOOR > Equipment / Products
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Mid-Size Mower

Default Free Sample Cans of Fluid Film!

We are a new sponsor on PPEC, and would like to introduce ourselves and our products to PPEC members.

Fluid Film is a solvent free, lanolin based corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or rubber, will not freeze, get gummy or tacky, or readily wash off a surface.

We are offering free sample cans of Fluid Film for PPEC members who live within the United States. We even pay for shipping. Fluid Film protects equipment and electrical connections from the corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers and moisture in storage or in shipment.

Fluid Film provides powerful, long term protection from the elements, as well as lasting lubrication due to its lack of solvents.

Just send me a PM with your shipping info for a free sample today.

For Marketing purposes, we supply counter and floor displays, and an assortment of fliers.

Here is a picture of our counter display:

Here is a closer look at the Header:

Here is the floor display:

If you'd like either or both of these, or some fliers, just PM me.

Last edited by Dano50 : 11-12-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Unread 11-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Administrator

You need to cross merchandise this product with mowers, snowblowers, hedge trimmers, etc. If you carry it in the gallons, put a Wagner sprayer or a paint brush out with it (their website recommends which sprayer is best). We just started carrying it, and sold some the other day to an older gentleman who was concerned the snowblower chute would clog up and didn't want to put his hand in there! Great product for homeowners, but especially the pro guys. As we know from our past, it's our job to "service" our customers by providing them with the information about new products to help them, and help us too! Good Luck! Lisa
Unread 12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Mid-Size Mower

We've still got sample cans for PPEC members who have never tried and live in the U.S. Just send me a PM and I'll get one right out!
Unread 01-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Mid-Size Mower

I'm checking on it.