TORO
Yard & Garden
Home What-Why-Who Membership Advertising Suppliers Safety Legislation-Legal Job Bank Contact Us Help
Chainsaws

Go Back   Professional Power Equipment Congress > THE DEALER'S FLOOR: > Excess Inventory and Dealer Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Walk Behind Mower

Default plenty

i have in stock ariens 6.5hp 24in to 10hp 30in - toro single stage and toro 8hp 26in to 11hp 28in if i hade 3 to 4 sold at list price i would load 10 to 14 on a truck and trailer and head out thank you scott
Old 02-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Walk Behind Mower

forgot to mention also have yamaha and kipor generators 1000 to 6600 watt generators and inverters.thanks scott
Old 02-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Rear Engine Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench for hire View Post
Rains nearly every dam day last summer killing of the mowing and gardening season. Now we don't have enough snow to to amount to anything. Man did I pick the wrong year to start a business.
I picked 2008 to start mine here in Maine and have so far more than doubled each year - with just this fall picking up a line of wholegoods to sell.

Are you in an area lacking people needing service or an area crowded with repair shops? Granted, I've been fixing stuff on the side for a few years getting my name out there before I "LLC'd" in 2008 to do this full time, but I mean I had maybe a few dozen customers at most at that point. Honestly, picking up a line to sell has blown me away in the past 4 months, I never imagined simply having a brand would change this much.

I'm more than willing to share ideas, shop setup, etc. if it would help you out. This business has been started as inexpensively as possible, so don't worry I'm not going to tell you go get a big loan to make this happen.