TORO
Yard & Garden
Home What-Why-Who Membership Advertising Suppliers Safety Legislation-Legal Job Bank Contact Us Help
Chainsaws

Go Back   Professional Power Equipment Congress > THE DEALER'S FLOOR: > Excess Inventory and Dealer Transfers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Rear Engine Rider

Send a message via MSN to lawnmowertech37
Default Tired And Disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Owe Riverside Pumps $ 350 In Order To Get Other Parts To Send To Customers Or Else I Have To Come Up With $ 750 To Refund Those Customers Back I Do Not Have But About $ 30 In The Bank Once The Pending Gas Purchase Is Debited That Is Not Enough To Survive On I Am Disgusted Cause I Have No Work Locally I Have No Work Online I Have No Work And There Are People That Make A Fortune Each Week I Am To The Point Of Hitting A Brick Wall With My Head Cause Of The Torment I Am Goin G Thru ...

Aftermarket OEM Homelite obsolete McCulloch obsolete parts
http://www.smallenginechainsawparts.com
Old 08-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Rear Engine Rider

I read your other post and wish you luck in selling your business. I wish I only had to find $5500 to be completely debt free.

I know how frustrating it is to owe money to your vendors and not be able to take care of customers but it's really not either of their faults. You will need to do whatever it takes to make it right for the folks who have paid you already, it's only right.

I'll keep you in my prayers, hang in there.

John
Old 08-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Master PPEC Member

Default wait...

are you asking us to donate to help you?
Old 08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Master PPEC Member

www.indeed.com/l-Newport,-NC-jobs.htmlCached
693 Jobs available in Newport, NC on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.

Maybe you should check out this website for a job in your area.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Rear Engine Rider

Send a message via MSN to lawnmowertech37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowerGIRL View Post
www.indeed.com/l-Newport,-NC-jobs.htmlCached
693 Jobs available in Newport, NC on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.

Maybe you should check out this website for a job in your area.
Found me a Job to take and help a little with the financial issue working at a pizza place at night mostly so that means i still have the day time for the online store i have contacted the customers on the store that ordered the pump parts for riverside and they are willing to work with me on waiting to get the refunds back to them i have one customer who willing to take a used pump part which is what i will do so that works out

i thoughht i let everyone know soon as i get these mosquitoes under control right now my area is infested witgh them but i no longer selling riverside parts since they are not willing to work with me

im going to inventory the homelite and mcculloch i have and put it on the store discounted pricing so i will probily use the 2000 price book for the homelite the mcculloch i will have to figure out the best price on

If you know anyone have Homelite parts obsolete or MCculloch since i have the job now it will help me cause in three days of delivering i have made 30 something the first night 40 something the second night and last night made 60 something so that equals out to over 130 in three nights out of 24 deliveries so that is $ 5.41 a delivery which when you add the hour wage to it i get 7.25 in house and 4.50 on the road
so i will go with the 4.50 add that almost 10 dollars per hour to me that is good news cause they give me the days i need off so i can attend church if i can just get the mosquito problem i having handled they are very much in the area cause we live close to forest and water what is there i can use to get them out of my yard ?

i been thinking maybe going to a storage place here and have my own storage building i have where i can put parts on shelfs and have a inventory system in place i know where the parts are located what bin etc. buit i know that cost me about 200 a month for a storage facility i can walk into inside storage place is better for me
benifits of inside storage place will be mosquito free environment yooo hooo
well i will talk later i thought i let everyone know i was going thru a storm in life but i got thru it when i put my trust in the lord he brought me thru it

i have learned to lean on him

calvin

Aftermarket OEM Homelite obsolete McCulloch obsolete parts
http://www.smallenginechainsawparts.com
Old 09-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Rear Engine Rider

Good to hear it, hang in there

John
Old 09-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Master PPEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matthews View Post
Good to hear it, hang in there

John
Why hang in, its time to get out, he will be happier without all of the stress of dealing with customers and suppliers, when your not making enough to pay your bills. Calvin I wish you the best of luck no matter what you do but I would work on selling everything off like you have planned to do a few times and find a job working for someone else. I really think you will be happier if you do.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Rear Engine Rider

I just meant on a personal level, I don't know enough to tell him what to do with his business.

John