TORO
Yard & Garden
Home What-Why-Who Membership Advertising Suppliers Safety Legislation-Legal Job Bank Contact Us Help
Chainsaws

Go Back   Professional Power Equipment Congress > THE MANUFACTURER'S AND DISTRIBUTOR'S FLOOR > Equipment / Products
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Mid-Size Mower

Default Free Sample Cans of Fluid Film!

We are a new sponsor on PPEC, and would like to introduce ourselves and our products to PPEC members.

Fluid Film is a solvent free, lanolin based corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or rubber, will not freeze, get gummy or tacky, or readily wash off a surface.

We are offering free sample cans of Fluid Film for PPEC members who live within the United States. We even pay for shipping. Fluid Film offers your dealers and their customers an eco-friendly solution for maintenance and corrosion problems.

With winter fast approaching, Fluid Film works as an excellent ice inhibitor and snow release agent. It keeps snow from clogging up or sticking to snow blower chutes, plow blades and snow shovels, and protects electrical connections from road salts and moisture. It is also an excellent vehicle undercoating, remaining active and migrating to inaccessible areas.

Just send me a PM with your shipping info for a free sample today. We only sell through Distributors, and welcome any new distributor inquiries.
Unread 11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Master PPEC Member

You're allowed to send me a free can.

We use it ,and Like it. the best lubricator for controls and cables.
Unread 11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Grand Master PPEC Member

Great stuff. Just not well enough known out in the real world. Use it on my rental equipment that has to sit outside all the time, rain or shine.
Unread 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Mid-Size Mower

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouch View Post
Great stuff. Just not well enough known out in the real world. Use it on my rental equipment that has to sit outside all the time, rain or shine.
That's why we're here. If any dealers are looking for marketing materials, we ship out free fliers, counter or floor displays or videos highlighting different applications. Just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.
Unread 11-11-2008, 08:47 PM

We use it and love it!

If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You Always Got.

Yanmar Tractors | Branson Tractors | TYM Tractors | Bad Boy Mowers | Hustler Turf Equipment | Cub Cadet Mowers and Chore Products | Gravely Mowers & Chore Products | Ariens Mowers & Chore Products | Echo Power Equipment | Landmaster Side by Sides

http://www.bigredsonline.net
Unread 11-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Grand Master PPEC Member

Has a strange smell though. Isn't it also sold through Amsoil "dealers" ? And rather crazy cheap on mowpart.com ?
Unread 11-12-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWB2006 View Post
Has a strange smell though. Isn't it also sold through Amsoil "dealers" ? And rather crazy cheap on mowpart.com ?
Yeah, there are a number of places that distribute it.

I'm only familiar with the aerosol cans, since we sell them, and Mowpart sells them for what we sell them for. (not a giveaway price!)

If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You Always Got.

Yanmar Tractors | Branson Tractors | TYM Tractors | Bad Boy Mowers | Hustler Turf Equipment | Cub Cadet Mowers and Chore Products | Gravely Mowers & Chore Products | Ariens Mowers & Chore Products | Echo Power Equipment | Landmaster Side by Sides

http://www.bigredsonline.net
Unread 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Mid-Size Mower

Here is a picture of our counter display:

Here is a closer look at the Header:

Here is the floor display:

If you'd like either or both of these, just PM me. I could also send out an assortment of fliers.
Unread 11-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Master PPEC Member

That strange smell'' Actually is the smell you would get on your hands if you scratched a sheeps back. If I'm not mistaken, it is made from Lanolin a byproduct of the sheep wool industry.

GREAT STUFF. Before my distributors carried it I drove over to the competition to buy some for shop use ,because its so good.
Unread 11-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Mid-Size Mower

You got the smell right, although it smells more like a sheep's arm pit in the manufacturing process.