Please Read all of the information below if you are having difficulties at the site. If none of the information below answers your question, then email Mike Lukco at email@example.com to help you directly.
In order to utilize all of the features at www.ppecongress.com,
you must register at the site – which is FREE. If you have not
registered yet, click
Once you register, you will be able to post replies, create your own “thread” (a discussion), receive email notifications, send private messages to other members, view private forums, and much more.
Before you register, you will see a set of general rules and guidelines you must read before joining. The rest of the rules are located HERE. You must agree to the rules before registering.
When you register you will need to create a “user name” that you will be known by at the site, and a password. You will also need to register with a working, valid email address. This is to fight spam.
IMPORTANT – When you finish your registration, you are not finished yet. You must go back to your email folder where you will receive an email from us instantly and click on the link in the email, which will finalize your registration and give you access to the site. If you do not receive this email, check your spam folder because sometimes this email does not make it past spam filters.
Posting A New Discussion / Question (known as a THREAD)
Go to the forum you wish to post your question to (for example “Advertising/Coop”). To start a new discussion click on the image that looks like this then enter a title of the thread in the “title line”, enter your text in the large white box, and when you are finished, click on “submit”.
Posting A Response To An Existing Discussion (known as a POST)
Go to any of the forums, read the discussions, and if you wish to reply with a comment of your own in one of the discussions, click on the image that looks like this and put your response in the large white box, and when you are finished, click on “submit”.
If You Lost or Cannot Remember Your Password
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password. This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.
If You Are A Member and Cannot Login To The Site
If you are having problems logging in at the site, here are some suggestions:
1. Make sure you are logging in (located near the top right corner of the home page) with the proper user name and password - your password is case sensitive, so make sure your caps lock button is not on, and make sure you are not adding any spaces that do not belong in your user name.
2. When you enter your user name and password, make sure you click on the small box next to the login space called "remember me" - that will make it so you do not have to login each time you come back to the site
3. If you are logged in properly and you still cannot post, if you are a new member of the site, there was a confirmation email you should have received with a link inside that you either needed to click on or copy and paste and put in your browser (where you type in a site you want to visit) - this email confirms your email address and then gives you access to the site. If you did not receive the email, check your spam folder, as it may have been placed there. If you did not receive it at all - email me back and I will finalize your registration for you.
4. If you are already a member, and have posted in the past, and cannot post now, try the following:
• if it shows you are logged into the site, go to the bottom right hand corner of the home page and "log out".
• then close the site
• then close your browser (meaning sign off the internet, whether you use internet explorer, AOL, MSN, Netscape, etc...)
• once you are off the internet, you will then want to clear your "cookies" - if you do not know how to do this, don't worry, it is not necessary but can be helpful
• go back to the internet and sign back on to www.ppecongress.com
• go to the login screen and type in your user name and password and click on "remember me"